الأربعاء، 31 مايو 2017

Valverde: I want to make Barcelona greater than it already is

The new man has spoken out after his first photo session

Ernesto Valverde has spoken out for the first time since it was announced he will be replace Luis Enrique as Barcelona coach.

The 53-year-old has arrived in Barcelona and had a photo session at the club ahead of his official presentation tomorrow when he is due to speak at a press conference.

However, ahead of that Valverde has given his first impressions and says it is an "enormous challenge" he is excited to take on.

“It’s a privilege to come here. I feel very lucky that the club had me in mind and offered me the job," he told Barca TV.

“I am very excited about heading into this new stage of my career. It’s an enormous challenge and I have the intention of making FC Barcelona even greater than it already is.

“I’d like things to go well and let the people enjoy it.

“We want the fans to see a team that is committed on the field and, above all, committed to its supporters.

“I’d like the fans to keep enjoying things the way they have in recent years.

“In the last several seasons, they’ve been able to enjoy great players and coaches. My idea is to keep it that way, and to have them enjoy those things even more and to have them be proud of the team.”

We should hear more from Valverde tomorrow when he will officially sign his Barcelona contract and give his first official press conference. Stay tuned folks!



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/2sn9bNr

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.