الجمعة، 19 مايو 2017

Sandro: Hopefully I’ll score against Madrid & hand the title to Barcelona

The Malaga man is fired up for Sunday’s clash

Barcelona head into the final weekend of the Liga season needing a helping hand from Malaga if they are to retain their title after Real Madrid moved three points clear with a win over Celta in midweek.

Luis Enrique’s side welcome Eibar to Camp Nou on Sunday while Madrid travel to Malaga where they will come face-to-face with a former Barcelona man Sandro Ramirez.

Sandro only left Barca last summer for Malaga but has shone with 14 Liga goals already and he says he wants another one on Sunday as he bids to help his former side pip their fierce rivals to the title.

"Hopefully I can score and hand the title to Barcelona," he told Spanish television programme LaLiga World.

"Hopefully it's a dream day. I owe them [Barca] everything."

Sandro also revealed that he could have joined Real Madrid, before moving to Barcelona, but that the Blaugrana always had a special place in his heart.

"It was really emotional, above all for my parents, when Barcelona came for me after seven years with Las Palmas," he added

"I had the chance to go to Madrid, but I like Barca more, because I was always a Barca fan. So was my dad. At the time the academy [at Barcelona] counted for a lot."

Barca will need all the help they can get on Sunday, let’s hope Sandro is as good as his word!



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/2ryaGJ8

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.