السبت، 20 مايو 2017

There’ss a thin line between success and failure, admits Luis Enrique

The destiny of the title is now out of the coach’s hands

Luis Enrique says there is a thin line between success and failure as he prepares for his final Liga game in charge of Barcelona on Sunday

The Blaugrana take on Eibar in need of a win and for Malaga to beat Real Madrid if they are to retain their league title.

Lucho admits his side have not been good enough to get to the last day of the season at the top of the table but says they will not stop fighting.

"Our only objective now is to win and get the three points. If that is not enough, then we will congratulate Madrid," he told a pre-match press conference.

"We have not been at the level we needed to be at in order to still have things in our own hands. There is a thin line between success and failure.

"We do not have things in our own hands, but we have been fighting for the title right until the very end."

The club will pay tribute to Lucho with a huge tifo ahead of the game and he admits it will be a memorable evening, even if it does ultimately end in disappointment.

"It will be a special night for me, my last game as Barcelona coach," he added.

"I was here as a player, I was here as coach of the B team and showed what I could do there.

"I came back here as first-team manager, tried to be the nicest man I possibly can.

"I’m not going anywhere. Next season I will be here with the Barça fans watching from the stands.

"I am very grateful to Barça for everything they have given me throughout all these years."



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/2rCU4PA

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.