الخميس، 31 يوليو 2014

Video: Gerard Deulofeu Videoblog


He's young and he's having a good time.


Gerard Deulofeu is now part of FC Barcelona, and he promises to be one of the future Blaugrana stars. He's been training with the team at St. George's Park in England, and he is enjoying all the work as he comes back home. The videoblog above shows a little of Deulofeu's day in training, as he comments on his experience as a youngster and playing at Everton last season. He also talks about how great his teammates are.




"When you are a Young lad in the under 11s and so on, you don't know what will happen because there's still a long way to go, but when you make it to the Youth side and it's all a bit more serious, you start to think about the dream of playing in the first team alongside all these great players. Now I really want to make the most of it. I grew up at the Club, but it's still surprising to see how great these players are. You are with the best in the world and the only thing you can do is learn from them.


It's good to be training here, we're working hard on our fitness. We have to be ready for the new season. We're really happy with the facilities here and with how we're working. It's the first time I've been here and we have all been really impressed with the place.


Last year [at Everton] was special for me, but I'm happy to be back here. I always had this as my goal and I've achieved it. Now I have to work harder to achieve my new goals here. We've been training twice a day, but when we have free time we just try to relax, playing pool or table tennis. We're all friends and we're having a great time together."



Let's hope he gets some opportunities to show how happy and good he is.







from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/1oTaNcL

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.