الخميس، 31 يوليو 2014

Claudio Bravo: 'Ter Stegen has surprised me a lot'


He's happy with the competition.


Claudio Bravo is happy after his first week of training with Barcelona's squad. In an interview with Catalunya Radio, he talked about his feelings about the squad, the competition at his position and what he expects for the new team next season.


Ter Stegen and the GK competition:




"Ter Stegen has surprised me a lot. Not only his quality, but the fact that he's already speaking Spanish. I'm also impressed with Jordi [Masip]. He's doing great at training and he also has the advantage of knowing the team's philosophy.


I was never in the bench in my career, mainly because the competition was not all that good. Here, it's different. It's a better competition, so you need to be at your best. I think we all have the same chances of becoming the starter. I don't know who's starting, but I believe everyone has good chances and we all need to be ready."




Training details:




"We've been practicing a lot with the team to get used to the tactical strategies. I know that Lucho wants a GK that is comfortable with his feet so we can have a quality ball possession from box to box. It's important to have a keeper like that.


Personally, I'm very comfortable with the ball in my feet. At Real [Sociedad], they used me a lot because of my long ball. Obviously, that won't happen here because of Barça's style, so I need to focus on the short passes as well. Everyone will be involved in the passing, including the goalkeeper. So I need to get ready to help keep the ball possession."




BRAVO, Bravo!







from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/1oSKF1B

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.