الجمعة، 20 سبتمبر 2019

Rapinoe: Barcelona ‘is number one in my heart’

USWNT: Victory Tour Photo by Ira L. Black/Corbis via Getty Images

The USWNT star is ‘open to all offers’

World Cup winner Megan Rapinoe has been talking about her future and has hinted she could be tempted to move to Spain and play for Barcelona.

The American superstar spoke about her desire to play abroad again before hanging up her boots and made it clear how much she loves Barca.

“I’m getting a little older, Megan Rapinoe is getting older. But I am open to all offers, of course. The idea of playing abroad is very attractive. I love to travel. I played in Lyon for a year, and I loved it, maybe at the end of my career, I will play in Spain.

”How Barcelona plays is beautiful and inspiring; it’s a joy to see them. Also, Atletico plays with such intensity that is always so much fun, and obviously, Real Madrid has great players, but Barcelona is number one in my heart.”

Source | beIN Sports (via AS)

Barcelona Femeni have won the league title four times but have not been crowned champions since 2015, as rivals Atletico Madrid have pipped them to top spot for the last three seasons.

The club did become the first Spanish team to make it to the Champions League final last season but were beaten 4-1 by Lyon who secured a fourth consecutive title.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2OgNAob

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.