الثلاثاء، 26 يونيو 2018

Mina says he doesn’t want to leave

The defender has been linked with a move away

Yerry Mina has addressed speculation over his future and says he does not want to leave Barcelona and never has.

The defender has been heavily linked with a move away this summer, particularly if Barcelona bring in Arthur because the club will need to free up a non-EU spot.

However, Mina reckons he has no intention of quitting the Camp Nou after just a few months.

“For me, Barcelona are the best team in the world. I don’t want to leave and I never have. I like the club, the city, the people, the players here... everything,” he told EFE after the Poland game.

“It’s wonderful because I always feel supported. Now I am relaxed, I’ve been doing things in the best way possible, trying to improve, because that’s what I want.”

Source | EFE

Mina started his first game at the World Cup on Sunday and scored in Colombia’s 3-0 win over Poland. Jose Pekerman’s side are back in action on Thursday when they face Senegal.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2IqvHgj

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.