الاثنين، 18 يونيو 2018

Gundogan speaks out about Barcelona interest

Manchester City midfielder Ilkay Gundogan discussed the possibility of joining Barcelona while at the World Cup for Germany. The midfielder talked about how he was enjoying Manchester City and the the goals that he has in his future at the club.

“I have two more years on my deal and City and, as you can imagine, I am very happy there,” he said.

“I like how we play, the people I have around me, the city, the group... I’m really enjoying everything.”

”It was great to win the Premier League, but we still have a lot of trophies to win. The most difficult thing is defending the title.

”Everyone wants to beat City, the champions. We will try to fight to win the Champions League again, too.”

Ilkay Gundogan | Source

Gundogan is an interesting prospect for Barcelona. While he’s certainly talented, injuries have kept him from reaching his full potential over the last few years. Talented while on the pitch, Gundogan would be a great fit for Barcelona’s scheme. However, with so many variables, including contract and injuries, the move actually happening seems far off.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2ylAuzT

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.