الخميس، 21 يونيو 2018

Jordi Alba talks Spurs rumors and Messi critics

Jordi Alba’s future has been the subject of speculation this week with Sport talking about interest from Premier League side Tottenham Hotspur.

The full-back’s agent also had a pop at Barcelona before the World Cup, moaning that there’s been a delay in the defender being offered a new contract.

And so it was little surprise that Alba was asked about interest from Spurs on Thursday as the defender took on press conference duties for Spain.

“No no. I’m very happy at Barça. If it was up to me, I would stay at Barcelona for the rest of my life, ​​but it does not depend on me but on what the club wants.

“Well, it also depends on my performance, that this season is still very good. But I do not see myself outside of Barcelona.”

Source | Sport

Alba was also asked about the criticism Lionel Messi has received at the World Cup after missing a penalty for Argentina and defended his Barcelona team-mate.

“I don’t understand the criticism of Messi, no, but then there are many things I don’t understand. He’s unique and makes Argentina better. Anyone who understands football doesn’t criticise Leo”.

Source | AS

Spain still have work to do in Group B after drawing with Portugal and narrowly beating Iran 1-0. They play Morocco, who have already been knocked out, in their final group game on Monday. Messi is in action on Thursday night as Argentina take on Croatia.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2ysJdQP

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.