الجمعة، 29 يونيو 2018

Mina: Barca is the best club in the world for me

The defender really, really doesn’t want to leave

Yerry Mina is making it pretty club he really doesn’t want to leave Barcelona this summer despite huge speculation over his future.

The Colombian has been playing a starring role at the World Cup having scored twice to help his team into the last 16 where they will face England.

Mina spoke about his future again after victory over Senegal and once again reiterated his desire to be a success at the Camp Nou.

“My dream is to make history with Barcelona; the best club in the world for me,” he said.

”That’s why I try to do things right. I hope to have the confidence of the coach and if not I will continue working.

”I want to thank God. The coach’s plan worked. We knew Senegal would try to win the match and it’s too bad that James [Rodriguez] had to leave the match so early.

”He adds a lot of joy to our team so we’re sad about this but we managed to overcome the challenge and gain victory.”

Source | Goal

Mina’s back in action on Tuesday when Colombia take on England for a place in the quarter-finals.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2MuRc1R

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.