الثلاثاء، 31 مارس 2015

Villarreal forward Luciano Vietto on playing with Lionel Messi: "It would be a dream"


With a possible Pedro Rodríguez departure shaping up as the hours go by, Barcelona has to look for a good backup option at the forward position. We've reported about Fernando Llorente and others, but one name that is being strongly considered among Barça executives is Villarreal's Luciano Vietto, a young and fun attacker who can beat you with speed and talent.


Vietto is from Argentina, and obviously a Lionel Messi fan. Earlier this season, when he visited Camp Nou for a La Liga match against Barcelona, he looked like a kid while talking to the world's best player. Barça and the Yellow Submarine had a nice little rivalry this year, and all four games they've played showcased Vietto's skills in a way that backs the Blaugrana's wish to sign the 21-year-old.


If the interest becomes official, Vietto would play for Barça in a heartbeat, as the player himself said in an interview with Argentine newspaper Diario Olé. Here's a few nuggets:



"It would be a dream to play with Messi, of course. When we faced them at Camp Nou, it was an unique experience. Not only did I play against him but I got the chance to know him better as a person. He's a great guy, and it meant the world to me that he decided to give me his shirt after the game. I'll never forget it.


"Barça rumors? I take them calmly, I'm only thinking about Villarreal. I use those rumors as a motivation to keep working to get better. I'm really young, I have a lot of things to work on and I know that things will happen naturally as long as I continue to improve."


Source: Olé via MD



Vietto would clearly love to play with Messi. Do you think he's good enough to earn a transfer to Catalunya? Talk away, Blaugranes!






from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/1C3WZOu

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.