الخميس، 12 مارس 2015

Dani Alves Denies PSG Rumor, Attacks Marca


The Brazilian right-back launched a counterattack on the Madrid-based paper after it alleged he had already signed for Paris Saint-Germain.


Marca is one the most popular Spanish newspapers period, and one of the most-read sports outlets in the whole world. However, their record on calling transfers is spotty at best.


Recently, Marca said Dani Alves, whose contract expires at the end of the season, had already signed on with Paris Saint-Germain for three seasons.


This prompted a response from the player himself, via his official Instagram:



"Do you really believe what you say? I'm a little tired of hearing fools talking sh*t. I love this club as long as I've lived and for as long as I will live, but if one day I have to leave, I'll have the same balls that let me get to this club to tell everyone, and I don't need any fool to speak for me."



Alves finished off his missile volley with an image of two old Marca covers, one saying he was set to sign for Real Madrid and the other saying he was off to join Chelsea.







from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://ift.tt/1E8egaT

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.