الأربعاء، 26 أغسطس 2020

Trincao keen to make his mark at Barcelona

SC Braga v FC Porto - Liga NOS Photo by Octavio Passos/Getty Images

The youngster is looking forward to life at his new club

Francisco Trincao was officially unveiled as a Barcelona player on Wednesday at the Camp Nou.

The 20-year-old has signed a five-year deal with the Catalan giants and has a buyout clause set at €500 million after completing his move from Braga.

And here he his:

Trincao unfortunately had to field questions about Lionel Messi at his unveiling, which was a bit harsh on the youngster, but did offer a few thoughts on his move to the Camp Nou.

“I’m very proud to be here at the greatest club in the world. I'm keen to get started and try to win everything I can with this club. I want to play lots, score some goals and get some assists.

“I take inspiration from all my compatriots who have been at this club. But I am here to create my own history.

“I’ve still not spoken to Koeman, there’s not been time for this, or with Messi. I hope he stays but this is not something I have much og a say in. Let’s see what happens.

“I need to speak with the coach to know what he wants from me but I can play in all of the forward positions, outside and inside and I feel comfortable in all of them. I’ll do all I can to fulfil the role the coach wants from me.

Trincao’s already been training with the club for the last week or so but will get to meet the first team on Monday when they are due begin pre-season training.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/34zfVOD

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.