السبت، 29 أغسطس 2020

Memphis Depay responds to Barcelona rumors

Manchester City v Lyon - UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Photo by Julian Finney - UEFA/UEFA via Getty Images

The Dutchman has been linked with a move to the Camp Nou

Memphis Depay has responded to rumors he is wanted at Barcelona by new manager Ronald Koeman.

The Dutchman is reportedly an option if Barcelona can’t land Lautaro Martinez this summer, and Depay spoke about his future after Lyon’s win over Dijon on Friday.

“At the moment I’m here, but I can dream of big clubs, we’ll see what happens,” he said.

“I do not see the future, I do not know if I will do the full season here. I have been here for four years, I became captain. After you have to look at your career, there is no Champions League. At the moment I don’t know.

“I have not spoken with him [Koeman] yet. He was very involved in my recovery, he came to see me in Rome. When I was training in Holland, he came to see me. Our relationship is good and now he is the coach of Barcelona. Personally, I am focused on Lyon.”

Depay bagged a hat-trick in Lyon’s win as Rudi Garcia’s side opened up their Ligue 1 campaign with a big win.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2YNXVN0

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.