السبت، 29 أغسطس 2020

Pedri discusses where he wants to play for Barca

FC Barcelona Introduce New Player Pedro Gonzalez Lopez - ‘Pedri’ Photo by Noelia Deniz/Urbanandsport /NurPhoto via Getty Images

The 17-year-old’s versatility is an asset

Pedri has been looking to the new season at Barcelona and where he’d like to play for the Catalan giants if he gets the chance under new manager Ronald Koeman.

There’s plenty of excitement around the 17-year-old, and Barcelona have already admitted they’ve had offers for the youngster before he’s even kicked a ball for the club.

It’s not clear if Pedri will be part of the first-team squad for 2020-21 or sent out on loan, but the teenager is already clear where he wants to play.

“I feel comfortable playing in the hole, although it’s true that I’ve played on the wing -on both sides. It’s good to be versatile. That’s important for a player, because it means the coach can use you in other positions.”

“Playing for Las Palmas was good for me, as playing in the Segunda División -a tough league- has meant I have gained confidence.”

“Passing football is my best virtue. My aim is to make the others play, and enjoy playing football.”

“My main objective is to debut, first of all. I haven’t done that yet, and I’m looking forward to it. I have to improve and work hard to do that. Whatever my debut is, I will always remember it. It will be the most special day of my life, because I’ve always dreamed of that.”

Source | FC Barcelona

Pedri has been training with Barcelona for a little while now but will get the chance to test himself up against the first team from next week when the players return to action at the Ciutat Esportiva.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/3jsDzk9

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.