الاثنين، 31 أغسطس 2020

Ansu Fati surprised by Spain call-up

Montenegro v Spain Under 21s Photo by Filip Filipovic/MB Media/Getty Images

The teenager says it’s an “incredible sensation”

Barcelona starlet Ansu Fati has revealed just how stunned he was to learn he’d been called up to the senior Spain squad for the first time in his career.

The 17-year-old is part of Luis Enique’s squad for Nations League games against Germany and Ukraine in September.

Fati has been talking about his call-up and explained how he found out that he’d got the nod.

“[My friend] called from far away and said ‘Ansu, you’re in the national team’. And I said ‘What are you on about?’ I didn’t believe it but when I looked on my phone it was an incredible sensation.”

“It’s a pride and a pleasure to be here and try to learn from the best. I’ll try to enjoy it to the maximum I can and with hard work, I can come here again,” he said.

“I’ve been speaking all this week with Busquets. He told me to try and enjoy it and to be myself. I’ve also spoken to Jordi (Alba) and he said the same, enjoy it, be myself and that it’s a very nice experience.”

Source | Sport

Enrique spoke about Fati after naming his squad, calling the youngster and “incredible talent” and talking about how “only Messi has a better goals-per-minutes ratio than him.”



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2YMGgoT

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.