الاثنين، 31 أغسطس 2020

Martin Braithwaite says he intends to stay at Barcelona

Deportivo Alaves v FC Barcelona - La Liga Photo by Pedro Salado/Quality Sport Images/Getty Images

Braithwaite does not have other clubs on his mind, it seems

Martin Braithwaite has stated his intention to remain at Barcelona, despite rumors linking him to an exit to the Premier League. This is something we previewed through exclusive sources a few weeks back, when the rumors first cropped up.

Speaking to a Danish newspaper, Braithwaite responded to a question asking whether he would remain at Camp Nou next season, by asking a rhetorical question: “Why should I not be?

“I have a contract for four more years with Barcelona, ​​and I’m having a great time at the club, and they’re happy with me here, it seems, so I have a really good sense of where I am.”

“There are, of course, a lot of rumours,” he said.

“Our whole team has been linked away, so it’s only natural that I, too, have been linked. This is how it is to play at Barcelona when you do not achieve the club’s goal.

“To be honest, I have not had any talks about changing clubs with anyone at all. You’re the first one I talk to about it, because I have not had a single thought about it at all.

“I’m just thinking about how to prepare to play well for Barcelona next season. I’m insanely hungry to get out next season and win a lot of titles.”

Reports in Barcelona say Ronald Koeman, who has spent most of his early time as the team’s new coach firing people, has not decided yet whether to keep Braithwaite, However, Koeman was apparently impressed with the Dane’s professionalism in a brief meeting, and it will then be a matter of seeing him in training to see whether he fits in with the coach’s plans.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2YR1Wjy

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.