الأحد، 23 أغسطس 2020

Coutinho gives update on future after UCL win

Paris Saint-Germain v Bayern Munich - UEFA Champions League Final Photo by Manu Fernandez/Pool via Getty Images

The Brazilian was a substitute in Sunday’s win over PSG

Philippe Coutinho spoke about his future after helping Bayern Munich complete the treble and lift the Champions League on Sunday.

The Brazilian was a second-half substitute in the 1-0 win over PSG in Lisbon and gave little away about where he might play his football next season.

“I have not thought about it. Until now I was only thinking about the final. Now I have to go back. What I can say is that I want to work and succeed and we’ll see what happens,” he said.

“We have had a great season. We have prepared very well from the beginning and I think we deserved this victory. We are very happy.”

Source | Movistar

Speculation ahead of the match suggested that Coutinho is in new manager Ronald Koeman’s plans for next season, and the Dutchman is planning to talk to the 28-year-old to discuss the future.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/3aSlFEd

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.