الاثنين، 24 أغسطس 2020

Arthur says emotional goodbye to Barcelona

FC Barcelona v Athletic Club - La Liga Photo by Eric Alonso/Getty Images

The Brazilian is set to join Juventus

Arthur has posted a video on social media where he’s said a pretty emotional goodbye to Barcelona ahead of his move to Juventus.

The Brazilian has had a pretty tough few months at the Camp Nou since his move, which he initially said he didn’t want, was announced back in June.

Arthur barely featured in the last few months, is facing disciplinary action for failing to report to training, and has also been hit with a drink-driving charge after crashing his Ferrari.

Here’s his video:

“Goodbyes are always difficult, but even more so if it is to leave behind a place that is already my home, an incredible city that remains forever in my heart, where everyone welcomed me like another Catalan.

“They discovered a new culture for me and they helped me grow as a player and above all as a person. I say goodbye to a group of impressive players, I feel very fortunate to have played with them, but above all very grateful to have had their support as friends, people with a huge heart.

“And a crowd that won me over from day one and made me proud to be from Barca and to defend one of the most important shirts in the world, who showed me a love and respect that I will never forget. Today I have to say goodbye but I take a piece of everything that I lived forever in my heart. Thank you for everything Barcelona.”

Arthur now looks set for a fresh start in Serie A with Juventus who are also under new management after Andrea Pirlo replaced Maurizio Sarri.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2YvX0QY

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.