السبت، 21 مارس 2020

Todibo named Schalke’s Player of the Month

FC Schalke 04 v TSG 1899 Hoffenheim - Bundesliga Photo by Max Maiwald/DeFodi Images via Getty Images

The Barcelona loanee has impressed in the Bundesliga

Jean-Clair Todibo seems to be enjoying life at Schalke and has been voted the club’s Player of the Month for February,

The defender beat off competition from Ahmed Kutucu, Benito Raman and Bastian Oczipka to pick up the award that is voted for by the club’s fans.

“I would like to thank all Schalke fans for this award. It’s an honour for me to be named ‘Player of the Month.

“I would also like thank them for all the support and confidence they gave me when I first arrived at the club.”

Source | Schalke

Todibo made four appearances for the club in February, as the club beat Hertha Berlin and drew twice and lost once in the Bundesliga.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2vDYX2C

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.