الاثنين، 30 مارس 2020

Antoine Griezmann wants the No. 7 shirt at Barcelona

Barcelona V Real Sociedad Photo by Tim Clayton/Corbis via Getty Images

The number currently belongs to Philippe Coutinho

Antoine Griezmann says he wants to wear the No. 7 shirt at Barcelona in an online chat with eSports team Grizzi Esports over the weekend.

The Frenchman was handed the No. 17 shirt when he arrived from Atletico Madrid in July 2019, as the No. 7 belonged to Philippe Coutinho.

The Brazilian has spent the season out on loan at Bayern Munich and could be set for another loan in 2020-21 which could be good news for Griezmann.

“I’d like to recover the number 7 shirt with Barça. Quarantine is going well, but nothing can be done. I greatly miss football. I have no idea when the competition will resume, I don’t know when I will resume training.

“I’m disappointed by the Euro Cup being postponed but it was better because we had so many injured players this season. I have the World Cup in the middle of my dining room table.”

The No. 7 has long been Griezmann’s preferred number. He has worn the number for Real Sociedad, Atletico Madrid and France and has said it’s because David Beckham was his idol when he was younger.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2Jsunw6

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.