الجمعة، 27 مارس 2020

Luis Enrique not ruling out future Barcelona return

Luis Enrique Press Conference Photo by Denis Doyle/Getty Images

The coach loved his time at the Camp Nou

Former Barcelona manager Luis Enrique has refused to rule out a return to the Camp Nou as boss at some point in the future.

The 49-year-old spent three years in charge of the club from 2014 to 2017, famously guiding his side to the treble in his debut season.

However, in a Q&A session with fans on Friday he said he had not closed the door on taking charge of the Catalan giants for a second time in his career.

“I think I can coach anywhere I’ve been [before].

“I’ve left the doors open at all of them. My time at Barcelona was marvellous and I’ll always be grateful.

“I am very lucky to have been in a club for so many years that gave me everything.”

Lucho returned to his job as Spain boss in November, five months after stepping down from the post to care for his daughter Xana, who died from bone cancer in August.

Spain qualified for Euro 2020 by topping Group F by five points from Sweden and going unbeaten through their qualifying campaign.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/33SDeAU

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.