السبت، 21 مارس 2020

Malcom says he’d love to return to Barcelona

SOCCER: APR 02 La Liga - Villarreal CF at FC Barcelona Photo by Carlos Sanchez Martinez/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images

The Brazilian left after struggling for game time

Malcom has been talking about his time with Barcelona and says he’d love to return to the Camp Nou one day in the future.

The Brazilian spent just one season with the club after signing from Bordeaux in the summer of 2018, making 24 appearances in all competitions.

He had some memorable moments, including goals against Real Madrid and Inter Milan in the Champions League, but left for Zenit a year later in seach of regular football.

Here’s what Malcom made of his time with the Catalan giants:

“I got along very well with Valverde, he is a good coach and a good person. He had a very difficult position to choose because the template was and is very complete. He never explained why I didn’t play, but it didn’t bother me, because we are professionals and this is how it works. I never stopped working and when he gave me minutes he played well and helped the team.

“You never know, maybe in the future I can return, I would love it! But now I think of Zenit. When the offer came, I didn’t think about it much because it is a team that plays in Europe. I want to win everything here.”

Source | La Vanguardia

Malcom’s time at Zenit has been disrupted by injury but he scored his first goal for the club on Saturday in a 7-1 thrashing of Ural.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2QBPss9

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.