الأربعاء، 25 مارس 2020

Alex Hleb says he was a fool at Barcelona

Atletico Madrid v Barcelona - La Liga Photo by Denis Doyle/Getty Images

He’s got a point

When Alexander Hleb joined Barcelona in 2008, there were pretty high expectations. The move for Hleb cost Barcelona 17 million euros and ended up not working out all that while. Arriving from Arsenal with high hopes, Hleb didn’t meet the expectation that were set for him. Hleb talked about his time at Barcelona and the lessons he learned in an interview recently.

“It was totally my fault [for not succeeding at Barcelona], not Guardiola’s. He did everything possible to help me quickly adapt to the country and the group, and to learn the language. I myself behaved like a fool. The group was very good.

“Training with those players was incredible, they were stars.[Xavi Hernandez] didn’t make any mistakes. How is this possible? I made a couple of mistakes, but I have good memories from all the clubs.”

Hleb | Source

I think in all our lives we would look back on an experience and admit we acted foolish. It’s neat to see a footballer have some perspective on a time in his career he would have done differently, and yet still take positives from it.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2vMFQ6v

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.