الجمعة، 20 مارس 2020

Chimy Avila: It’s nice to know people loved me in Barca

Espanyol Barcelone v CA Osasuna - Liga Photo by Pressinphoto/Icon Sport via Getty Images

The striker was in touch with the champons in January

Osasuna striker Chimy Avila has said his agent was in contact with Barcelona during the January transfer window and “it is nice to know that people loved me in Barcelona.”

The Catalan giants were after a striker over the winter and were linked with dozens of names before finally bringing in Martin Braithwaite from Leganes.

Avila has lit up La Liga this season with some spectacular goals for Osasuna and has confirmed the Catalan giants had been in touch with his agent.

“They did not contact me, but I know that my representative spoke with them. It is nice to know that people loved me in Barcelona.”

Source | Mundo Deportivo

The 26-year-old netted nine goals for Osasuna this season before his season was cut short early after he suffered a cruciate ligament injury in January.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/3a6XPn6

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.