الجمعة، 11 يناير 2019

Sarri rules out Willian exit after Barcelona rumors

The Blues boss says it’s ‘impossible’ for him to leave

Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri has ruled out a January exit for Willian after rumors emerged that Barcelona have had an offer for the Brazilian rejected.

Reports in the UK reckon Barca offered cash plus Malcom for Willian, but the Blues were not interested in doing a deal.

Unsurprisingly Sarri was asked about Willian during Friday’s pre-match press conference:

“I didn’t receive anything yesterday. I have no idea,” he said.

”You have to contact the club and ask about the market, because if you ask me about the market, you put me in trouble because I don’t know how to answer. As you know, Willian for us is very important.

”I think he can do better, he can do better because of his potential but he is really very important to us, so I think it is impossible to lose him in January.”

Source | Sky Sports

It’s a bit of a weird rumor in truth, Malcom only arrived at the club in the summer and to offer the youngster plus cash for a player who will turn 31 in August doesn’t make much sense.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://bit.ly/2FrUBhB

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.