الخميس، 31 يناير 2019

Coutinho: The truth is I needed that!

The Brazilian was happy with his Copa del Rey display

Philippe Coutinho gave a pretty honest assessment after scoring twice in Barcelona’s Copa del Rey win over Sevilla on Wednesday.

The Brazilian has found it tough going in recent weeks but helped Barca produce a superb comeback and said it’s just what he needed.

“It was a special, unforgettable night,” he said.

”The truth is I needed a game like this, I’m really happy. I’ve been trying everything in every game.

”Things have not been coming off but I have never stopped working hard and thanks to God things went for me tonight.”

Source | Sport

Coutinho despatched a clinical penalty to open the scoring and then nodded home Barcelona’s third of the night early in the second half.

It was a welcome return to form by the 26-year-old, and let’s hope he can maintain it for the rest of the campaign.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://bit.ly/2CRjzUw

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.