الاثنين، 21 يناير 2019

Barcelona confirm Kevin-Prince Boateng’s shirt number

The new arrival takes on Munir’s number

Barcelona’s surprise January signing Kevin-Prince Boateng will wear the No. 19 shirt for the rest of the season at the Camp Nou.

The 31-year-old has arrived on loan from Sassuolo, although he could become a permanent fixture if Barcelona take up the purchase option included in the deal.

The club confirmed his arrival on Monday after a day of speculation and also announced he’ll be taking over the No. 19 from Munir.

Boateng will be officially unveiled on Tuesday but has already given his first impression on life as a Barcelona player.

“I’m very happy, it’s a big honour for me to be here and to have the possibility to play for this great club. For every kid who starts playing football they dream of playing for a club like Barcelona. So for every football player and especially for me it’s a big dream come true.

“I will just try and give everything for this club. I think everyone knows the way I play and knows my strengths. I don’t want to talk about my strengths I just want to try and help the club.”

Source | FC Barcelona

Boateng is Barcelona’s second signing of the January window, he follows Jeison Murillo in making the move to the Camp Nou on a loan deal.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://bit.ly/2U5qws8

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.