الاثنين، 21 يناير 2019

Barcelona defender Moussa Wague apologises for hitting fan after racist insults

The defender saw red for Barca B

Barcelona B defender Moussa Wague came out and apologized via Instagram for hitting a home supporter in the face in an away game at SD Ejea. The incident occurred when Wague went to grab a ball from the crowd.

“I want to express my sincere apologies to SD Ejea and the fan of that club for my conduct during the game yesterday. In a moment of anger, with the result going against us, I did not behave correctly and I acknowledge that and want to reiterate my apologies.

“I want to denounce also that my action, attempting to get the ball back from a fan to take a throw-in, arrived after being the object of numerous and reiterated racist insults and songs that should not be tolerated ever in a football stadium.”

Moussa Wague | Source

Barcelona have taken a strange approach to the incident having only spoken up when Wague apologized, and being incredibly quiet when it came to the racial abuse he endured.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://bit.ly/2CELTcG

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.