الخميس، 31 يناير 2019

Ivan Rakitic insists he’s ‘more than happy’ at Barca

And he’s after a contract renewal

Ivan Rakitic had a great game in Barcelona’s 6-1 win over Sevilla on Wednesday. So good in fact, that he felt like speaking up about his future at Barcelona when asked. He made it clear that he wants to stay at Barcelona.

“Since I’ve been here, I don’t know how many times I’ve said that I want to stay and I’ll say it again,” he said.

”I’m more than happy here and my intention is to be here even longer. I gave the president a little reminder to see if he could get my renewal going.”

Ivan Rakitic | Source

With difficulties inking a permanent deal, Rakitic has been linked to different Premier League clubs over the last few weeks. The signing of Frenkie De Jong spurred forward rumors that Rakitic would be exiting. If he is exiting, he’s making it clear on his way out that he wishes to stay.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://bit.ly/2RvJ3w2

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.