الثلاثاء، 29 يناير 2019

Vela was ready to sign for Barcelona before Boateng deal

The Mexican was an option for the champions

Los Angeles FC forward Carlos Vela came out and discussed the transfer rumors surrounding him and Barcelona. Vela admitted he was ready to sign for Barcelona before the club signed Kevin Prince Boateng.

“It’s difficult to say no to Barcelona,” he said. “These issues are more between the clubs. They’re the ones that make the decisions. If it happened, it was more an exception [that I would leave] because it was Barcelona, one of the biggest clubs in the world and it’s difficult to say no if they’re interested in you.

”If [Real] Madrid or Barça come for you... There are opportunities you can’t let escape. I had the fortune to play in Spain for many years, I was capable of competing against the best and I don’t have anything to prove.”

Carlos Vela | Source

Vela went on to discuss how he was happy at LAFC and doesn’t want to leave.

“When something like this comes up and they ask about your situation, it’s always a good thing because it means you’re doing your job well. I take it as a positive. And, if it doesn’t then happen, no problem.

”I’m really good here, I don’t want to leave Los Angeles. I don’t want to leave LAFC, so I am just as happy.”

Barcelona wered linked with several forwards after Munir departed before surprising us all and landing Boateng. He made his debut in last week’s Copa del Rey defeat to Sevilla and could feature against on Wednesday.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://bit.ly/2MCd24R

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.