الجمعة، 25 يناير 2019

De Ligt says anyone would like to play for Barcelona

The Ajax defender is a wanted man

Ajax defender Matthijs de Ligt was interviewed this week and of course a key talking point in his interview was team-mate Frenkie de Jong’s transfer to Barcelona.

De Ligt has been involved in his own version of transfer talk this winter, and his suitors are Barcelona, Juventus, and of course PSG. So naturally when he discusses how happy he is for his team-mate’s move to Barcelona, we would like to put him in his own quotes.

Quoteception. Enjoy.

“I believe any player would like to play for FC Barcelona at some point in their career,” he said.

“We’ll see where I end up but at the moment I’m focused only on Ajax and I hope to have a good season here. Or maybe, seasons here.

“I believe it’s great for Frenkie to go to FC Barcelona. He deserves it and I’m glad it’s brought an end to the subject. Although to be honest his negotiations over a move away didn’t bother me much at all.”

De Ligt | Source

Pretty sure he just said he’s coming to Barcelona. Congrats everyone!



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://bit.ly/2Uiaify

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.