الثلاثاء، 22 يناير 2019

Kevin-Prince Boateng: I know I won’t be a starter at Barcelona

The new arrival also says he’s perfect for the No.9 role

Kevin-Prince Boateng has spoken about his role at Barcelona after officially being presented by the club on Tuesday.

The 31-year-old has made the shock move to the Camp Nou from Sassuolo and says he knows why he’s been brought in.

“I have not spoken with the coach yet but I know my role is not a starter,” he said.

“There are incredible players in the team here.

”I am here for my experience and to help. That’s what I want: to help when I can.

“At my age -- 31, nearly 32 -- the No.9 role is perfect for me. But it is important to adapt to whatever the team and the coach need.”

Source | ESPN

Boateng also insisted he was fit and ready to play against Sevilla in Wednesday’s Copa del Rey quarter-final clash, but it remains to be seen if he’ll go straight into Ernesto Valverde’s squad.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://bit.ly/2B7Guv5

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.