السبت، 26 يناير 2019

Jordi Alba: Messi ‘knows me perfectly’

The Barcelona defender has been talking about the GOAT

Jordi Alba has been talking about his relationship with Lionel Messi in the midst of another season which has seen the two players link up brilliantly.

The full-back already has nine assists in all competitions this season and says that the two players have always had a great understanding.

“Since I joined the club we have always had a good feeling, on and off the pitch,” he said.

“It’s true that through playing more games our understanding has got much better and now Leo knows me perfectly.

“He always looks for me -- and I look for him -- and thanks to that we’ve been able to score a lot of goals.”

Source | Sport

Both Alba and Messi were missing from the starting XI for Thursday’s Copa del Rey defeat against Sevilla but will be expected to return against Girona on Sunday.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts http://bit.ly/2TgWx0u

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.