الجمعة، 23 نوفمبر 2018

Xavi thinks there’s ‘zero chance’ Neymar will return to Barcelona

The midfielder gave his view on the Brazilian

Xavi has offered his opinion on the potential return of Neymar to Barcelona and does not think the Brazilian will come back to the Camp Nou.

There’s been plenty of speculation Neymar will leave PSG in the summer and fancies coming back to his former team, but Xavi has played down the rumors.

“I don’t see it. I don’t see it. I also think it didn’t work out well, I don’t see it in any way,” he said.

”I read a lot of press because I’m up to date with everything football, but I see zero chances that Neymar can return to Barcelona.”

Source | Cadena Ser (via Goal)

Neymar’s future is already a big talking point despite the summer transfer window being a long way off. He’s enjoying another prolific season at PSG, who are already 13 points clear at the top of Ligue 1, but the rumors that he’s unsettled simply refuse to go away.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2QiabSA

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.