الأحد، 25 نوفمبر 2018

Alba says ‘it’s a bit strange’ he’s not heard about renewal

The defender wants to finish his career at the Camp Nou

Jordi Alba spoke about his future at Barcelona in the wake of Saturday’s draw with Atletico Madrid.

The full-back’s current deal expires in 2020, but he’s yet to agree an extension and says he’s not heard from the club.

“No news, it’s something which is still there. I don’t know what the club think of me, it’s a bit strange because there’s not long left,” he said.

“My intention is to end my career here. Let’s see. I don’t know what the directors’ intentions are or when they will think it’s convenient to call me, if they think it is...”

Source | Sport

Recent reports have claimed Barcelona have delayed Alba’s renewal due to “economic reasons” and that they’ll wait to the summer to renew him.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2KwpDFt

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.