الخميس، 22 نوفمبر 2018

Vidal hoping to start against Atletico

The champions need to replace the suspended Ivan Rakitic

Barcelona midfielder Arturo Vidal says he’s hoping to start Saturday’s La Liga clash against Atletico Madrid on Saturday.

Ernesto Valverde will have to make a change in midfield, as Ivan Rakitic will miss the clash due to suspension.

Vidal is an option and has been in good form recently. He was a goalscoring substitute against Real Madrid and Real Betis and netted twice for Chile against Honduras on Tuesday.

“I’m returning to Barcelona to do the right things, fight for a place and to represent Chile,” he said.

”I feel a lot better. Now I’m 100%. In the last few matches I’ve played a lot, I’ve scored goals, so I feel confident.

“These goals for Chile have helped a lot too. I hope to start but that’s up to the coach.”

Source | Sport

Vidal reportedly travelled back from Chile overnight and landed in Madrid at 6am, then flew to Barcelona and went straight to training.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2S8BpID

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.