الخميس، 22 نوفمبر 2018

Rafinha says he’s ‘100 per cent’ committed to Barca

The Brazilian says his dad’s comments were wrong

Rafinha has responded to comments his father, Mazinho, made earlier this week, saying it’s “madness” his son does not play more regularly.

The Brazilian says his dad was wrong to describe his situation at the club in such a way and insists he is giving Barcelona his all.

“I’m 100% committed to Barça. Those who know me, know I’m not one to make statements. If I’m not picked, the next day I’ll run and work even harder.

“That’s what my father taught me. His statements were wrong. I’ve been at Barça for many years and what’s important is that I give my all.”

Source | Sport

Rumors of a January exit for Rafinha continue to do the rounds. The latest speculation reckons that Roma could be a potential destination when the transfer window reopens.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2qZga0x

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.