الاثنين، 26 نوفمبر 2018

Messi says he wants to keep improving and win more titles

Could he get any better?

Barcelona captain Lionel Messi has been talking about his goals in football and says he wants to keep improving and win more titles.

The Argentine already has a bulging trophy cabinet. He’s won nine La Liga titles and four Champions League crowns but doesn’t appear satisfied with his haul.

“My main goal is to keep growing and not to be content with what I’ve done, won or achieved,” he said.

”I want to get better each day and complete more objectives and win more titles. I consider myself very competitive.

”I like to win everything and don’t like to lose at all.”

Source | Marca

Messi will be back in action on Wednesday against PSV Eindhoven in the Champions League.

He grabbed a hat-trick against the Dutch side at Camp Nou in the previous fixture between the two teams.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2TRpaSP

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.