الاثنين، 26 نوفمبر 2018

Rafinha vows to return ‘stronger than ever’ after latest injury blow

The Brazilian is in defiant mood ahead of knee surgery

Rafinha has posted a message on social media after seeing his season ruined by a ruptured anterior cruciate ligament suffered against Atletico Madrid.

The Brazilian will undergo surgery on December 4, according to Barcelona, but the injury is expected to rule him out for the rest of the season.

“Who is more ready than I am. I’ve been through something similar before and I’ll get over it as many times as needed. That’s life and what made me who I am now. It’s hard to assume it, specially after so many efforts and what I fighted for. But I accept it and like always. I’ll be back stronger than ever.

“I would also like to send my deepest support to my teammates, wishing then all the best for the rest of the season. There is no doubt you are gonna nail it!

“Last but not least, let me thank you for all your kind messages and nice words. I feel very lucky and almost speechless; very thankful to receive all your support! God bless you all.”

Rafinha on Twitter

The injury is an awful blow for Rafinha who seems to have no luck at all when it comes to injuries.

Let’s hope he recovers quickly and we don’t have to wait too long to see him back in action.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2RbOGjz

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.