الأربعاء، 21 نوفمبر 2018

Malcom wants to play in the ‘tough games’ to prove himself

The Brazilian has been talking about his time at the club

Malcom has been talking about his time at Barcelona and says he wants to play in the tough games to prove he belongs in the team.

The Brazilian made a big impact in the Champions League before the international break, scoring in a 1-1 draw against Inter Milan.

Malcom spoke about how happy he was to score in that game and also about how he’s settled into life at the Camp Nou.

“I’m fine with Valverde, I spoke with him and he told me what I needed to improve and be in the group. Now I want to play tough games to show that I have the quality to be in this team.

“I always imagined I could make a goal in the Champions, but not so, against a very strong team, with players of high quality. When I received the ball from Coutinho I thought about taking on my opponent, that’s what the coach asks us to do, look one against one. I was very happy to score.

“At Barça everything is like a family and everyone wants the best for the other. We joke a lot in the dressing room, I am always with the Brazilians, Coutinho, Arthur, Rafinha , and we are always together.

“I talk more with them, but I’m good with everyone. I also speak with Leo, Piqué, Luis Suárez, Alba ... I am adapting and learning to speak in Spanish.”

Source | Mundo Deportivo

Malcom wasn’t called up by Brazil over the international break so should be fresh and firing for the return of La Liga this weekend.

Barcelona head to Atletico Madrid and will be without Ivan Rakitic due to suspension, Philippe Coutinho is also a doubt although he has returned to training this week.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2Abfsla

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.