الخميس، 29 نوفمبر 2018

Lenglet discusses argument with Rakitic

The two clashed in the Champions League

Barcelona’s Clement Lenglet spoke up about his argument with Ivan Rakitic at the end of Wednesday’s 2-1 win over Ajax. The two of them could be seen having words in a somewhat intense fashion. Given that things were intense between the two it was expected for one of them to be asked about it and for one to speak up, turns out it was Lenglet that spoke up.

“At the end of the game we argued, Rakitic and I, over the last chance PSV had, but everything’s OK,” he said.

“Their chances? We have to work and improve in every aspect.

“I wouldn’t criticise my team after we won. If I knew how to improve things, I will do it. I’m sure we will look for the solution to not let in goals.”

Clement Lenglet | Sources

Sometimes things happen between teammates in the midst of important games, this was just another version of that. Most likely everything is fine between the two players and this was just an intense exchange at the end of an intense game.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2Rjnn7b

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.