الثلاثاء، 25 مايو 2021

Suarez has fresh pop at Barcelona and Ronald Koeman

Real Valladolid v Atletico Madrid - La Liga Santander
Photo by David S. Bustamante/Soccrates/Getty Images

The striker’s still hurt by the way he was treated

Luis Suarez has taken aim at Barcelona and Ronald Koeman once again after helping Atletico Madrid win the league title in 2020-21.

The Uruguay international has already made it clear how hurt he was by the way he left the Camp Nou in the summer and has spoken once again about about his exit.

“I will always be grateful to Barcelona, ​​but they used me. I had no problem. One is aware when they are no longer useful in a club. Koeman after saying that he did not count on me then told me ‘if tomorrow it is not solved, I will count on you [against Villarreal]‘. I saw that he had no personality.

“To say that I had an influence when in the meetings of the captains I had no idea what they were talking about ... At the moment they wanted Messi to stay they called me to convince him, to talk to Griezman. Why didn’t they call me when they wanted me to leave? Let them come and explain it to me, or for the coach to come and tell me that he doesn’t count on me because he wants another striker. “

Source | Cope

The move has worked out pretty well for Suarez who scored 21 goals to fire Atletico to title glory and finish ahead of both Real Madrid and Barcelona.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/3fIrpn4

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.