الخميس، 20 مايو 2021

Alexander Isak responds to Barcelona transfer rumors

Atletico de Madrid v Real Sociedad - La Liga Santander
Photo by Jose Breton/Pics Action/NurPhoto via Getty Images

The forward is reportedly a target for the Catalans

Real Sociedad forward Alexander Isak has been talking about his future amid rumors Barcelona are keen on the Sweden international.

Isak has scored 16 times for La Real in La Liga in 2020-21 and has reportedly emerged as a possible option for the Catalan giants.

The 21-year-old has been asked in an interview with El Diario Vasco about his future and seems pretty calm and also pretty happy with life with the Basque side.

“You have to be calm. I am. My goal is to finish the season in the best way, there is one game left and I said that I feel good here, I’m very good,” he said. “What happens is that nobody knows what will happen in the future. Neither you nor I. I take everything very calmly.”

Isak was pressed further on whether he plans to go back to Real Sociedad after this summer’s European championship and replied, “Sure. I have a contract with the Real and that is the plan.”

Barcelona are reportedly just about to seal a deal for Sergio Aguero but remain keen to bring in a young player who can go on and lead the attack in the long term, according to ESPN. Isak’s name is mentioned as well as Benfica’s Darwin Nunez and Villarreal striker Gerard Moreno.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/343qNTC

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.