الجمعة، 21 مايو 2021

Memphis: Barcelona aren’t the only club who want me

FBL-FRA-LIGUE1-NIMES-LYON
Photo by NICOLAS TUCAT/AFP via Getty Images

The Dutchman is in demand this summer

Memphis Depay has discussed his future amid speculation he will join Barcelona in the summer and claims the Catalan giants are not the only club interested in his services.

Recent reports have claimed Barcelona will sign Depay whether or not Ronald Koeman stays on as first-team coach and are close to finalizing a deal for the Dutchman.

However, Depay says that he is still to make up his mind on his next move and claims to have plenty of options to choose from.

“I have changed here, I have grown up here. I have become a man. I look back on a wonderful period. I will not forget the beautiful memories here, just like the friendships. This was my home,” he said.

“Barcelona are interested in signing me, it’s true. But there are also other clubs in the race. I’ve not decided my future at the moment: I need some time then I’ll choose my next club. Today, I am a free agent, so the negotiation should not be too difficult, my mother could do it!”

Source | L’Equipe

Depay has had a strong season with Lyon. He’s scored 20 goals and picked up 10 assists in Ligue 1, only Kylian Mbappe has scored more in France’s top flight heading into the final weekend.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/3bLwN7P

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.