الأحد، 30 مايو 2021

Georginio Wijnaldum coy on Barcelona rumors

EURO 2020”Press conference Netherlands”
Photo by ANP Sport via Getty Images

The midfielder says ‘It’s not finished yet’

Georginio Wijnaldum was pretty coy when asked about rumors he is on the brink of completing a move from Liverpool to Barcelona.

The midfielder is on international duty with the Netherlands and told reporters it was too early to congratulate him on sealing a switch to the Camp Nou.

“You can’t congratulate me yet. I can’t say anything about it yet. It’s not finished yet, so there is no news. We will see,” he said.

“I am still busy saying goodbye to Liverpool. I am still emotional because I got a goodbye that not many players got before me.”

Source | ESPN

Barcelona are reportedly set to send their medical staff to the Netherlands camp to complete Wijnaldum’s medical before the start of the Euros. The Dutchman is expected to sign a three-year deal at the Camp Nou.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/3uA5YKi

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.