الجمعة، 20 نوفمبر 2020

Pep stil wants Messi to end his career at Barcelona

FC Barcelona v RCD Espanyol - Liga BBVA
Photo by David Ramos/Getty Images

The Man City boss responds to the rumors...

Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola has once again insisted he wants Lionel Messi to see out his contract at Barcelona.

The Barca captain’s future has been the subject of speculation again this week after his comments that he’s “tired of always being the problem at Barcelona.”

Guardiola’s decision to extend his contract at City has also fuelled more Messi rumors, but the former Barca boss remains adamant he wants the Argentine to stay where he is.

“Lionel Messi is a player from Barcelona,” he said.

“If you ask me my opinion as a person, I have a huge gratitude for what Barcelona has done for me. In the academy as a football player and after as a manager it gave me absolutely everything.

“What I want is[for him] to finish his career there. I would love it, I would wish it. That is what I said I don’t know how many times maybe a thousand times.

“I would like as a Barcelona fan for Leo to finish there. But he finishes this year the contract and I don’t know what’s going to happen in his mind. Right now he is a Barcelona player and the transfer market will be in June and July.”

Source | ESPN

It’s not known yet what Messi’s thoughts are with regards his future. He will of course be a free agent next summer, although the club will bring in a new president in January who will be charged with convincing Messi to stay and see out his career at the Camp Nou.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/36Xaets

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.