الأربعاء، 25 نوفمبر 2020

Alena feels like a footballer again after Barcelona start

FC Barcelona v Dynamo Kyiv: Group G - UEFA Champions League
Photo by Eric Alonso/Getty Images

The midfielder was back in the starting XI in the UCL

One of the many bright spots in Barcelona’s 4-0 win over Dynamo Kiev on Tuesday was Carles Alena. The Barca youngster hasn’t gotten as much playing time as he would hope for, so a nice full match appearance on Tuesday was much appreciated.

He chatted about it after the match and expressed joy at being able to wear the kit.

“I am happy about the victory. This is a team. I feel like a footballer again, but the team comes first. Qualification is done. I am very happy. It was a difficult pitch. At the Camp Nou, they made it difficult for us. The team played a great game. The three points are important.”

Alena | Source

He also talked a bit about potentially departing in January.

“The idea is to stay here,” he responded. “I look good physically. I want to stay; if it were up to me, I would stay here all my life.”

Alena | Source

There has been talk of a January exit for Alena, but he’ll be hoping for more game time between now and the opening of the transfer window.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/3o0TGYD

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.