الخميس، 30 يناير 2020

Griezmann is happy to be Barcelona’s No. 9

FC Barcelona v Leganes - Copa del Rey: Round of 16 Photo by Eric Alonso/MB Media/Getty Images

The Frenchman says he just wants to help the team

Antoine Griezmann says he is happy to play as a No. 9 for Barcelona after scoring in Thursday’s 5-0 win over Leganes in the Copa del Rey.

The Frenchman started the game in a central role and opened the scoring after just four minutes with his 12th Barcelona goal of the season.

Griezmann spoke after the match about his position at the club and how he just wants to help Quique Setien’s team.

“If the club need me as a No.9, I’m here to help. If I’m on the left or in the middle, perfect,” he said.

”All I want is to help the team. I’m used to playing inside. I know where to move and I have more freedom, but I’m at this club to help.”

Source | Marca

Barcelona confirmed before kick-off that they will not be signing a No. 9 in the January transfer window, meaning Griezmann could continue in the role with Luis Suarez out for four months.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2S4A2wd

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.