الجمعة، 24 يناير 2020

De Jong rates himself a 6/10 as a Barca player

UD Ibiza v FC Barcelona - Copa del Rey: Round of 32 Photo by Quality Sport Images/Getty Images

The Dutchman says there is room for improvement

Frenkie de Jong joined Barcelona last summer and has had some solid time under his belt at the Camp Nou at this point. The midfielder gave a pretty in-depth interview to Sport about his time at the club thus far and gave some interesting insight on how he has rated his performance thus far.

“Six. For now, six or a six and a half. I have played a lot of minutes and I’ve more or less played well, I am happy, but I know my performances could be much better.”

De Jong | Source

The Dutchman also discussed the recent managerial changes and how he views the change in light of of overall performance.

“I don’t know... normally when you change coach it’s not a good sign. I think we could have played better, but we weren’t doing that bad, either. We’re top of the league, through in the Champions League & the Copa, although it’s obvious we didn’t play as we wanted against Ibiza. We did well with Valverde and I hope we can keep on doing well with Setien.”

De Jong | Source

De Jong is still getting his feet wet as a Barcelona player. It’s been interesting to watch him grow as a midfielder on the pitch, but also as a key personality off of it.



from Barca Blaugranes - All Posts https://ift.tt/2NVBgc5

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

.